Leading Divorce, Family, Property and Immigration Solicitors
0203 935 6479
Warlies Park House Horseshoe Hill Upshire, Essex EN9 3SL
Wills, Trusts & Inheritance Tax
0203 935 6479
Nina has over 10 years experience of advising individuals and families about their Wills, Trusts and Inheritance Tax planning arrangements. She specialises in Wills Trusts (including the associated documentation), Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Nina is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the Hertfordshire Law Society and the Society of Will Writers.
Nina has recently been advising families in connection with the following issues:
- A couple looking to reduce their inheritance tax liability by creating discretionary trusts for the benefit of their children and grandchildren
- A couple preparing new Wills to incorporate trusts for the benefit of each other with a view to preserving assets from assessment for care fees
- A family looking at the succession issues for the family business, where only one child is involved, and how to balance the interests of the other children
- A couple looking to make appropriate provisions for their child who has learning difficulties and is in receipt of various benefits
- Clients looking to ensure that the recently introduced Residence Nil Rate Band Allowance is not lost because of the structure of their Will
Nina is also able to offer home consultations to clients where required.