Leading Divorce, Family, Property and Immigration Solicitors
0203 935 6479
Warlies Park House Horseshoe Hill Upshire, Essex EN9 3SL
Family Law in Waltham Abbey
Family law is a complex section of the law and never as straightforward as one might imagine. It covers a variety of issues from child custody, dissolution of marriage, to international family issues. At Kayson Solicitors, we have the experience and knowledge to help you deal with absolutely all of it. Whether you need a prenuptial agreement or have property and tax issues that are affecting your divorce, we can help.
Delicate Issues, A Dedicated Team
Family law issues can get quite complicated, and often an emotional roller coaster is involved with the solution. Our experts will offer you the best possible advice and create a resolution that will eliminate misunderstanding and confusion. Our areas of expertise include:
- Civil Partnerships: Take the stress and complication out of creating a civil partnership and ensure everything is perfect for your day together. If you don't want a religious ceremony but you do want the protection of the law on your side, a civil partnership is ideal.
- Asset Protection: Even in successful relationships, you should protect the assets you've worked so hard to create, especially when you're getting married or creating a civil partnership. We can help to ensure your union doesn't mean you have to give everything up if the relationship doesn't go as planned.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Legally binding agreements like these are used regularly to help lay out what might happen to the finances or assets involved should the marriage end for any reason. We can ensure your assets and those of your family are well protected no matter what may happen in your relationship.
- Annulment: There are many reasons you may qualify for an annulment, but the process can be complex. We'll be there to help you learn what to do and how to handle the entire matter.
- Cohabitation Disputes: Sometimes the relationship just doesn't work out the way you expected it to, but our team can help you deal with the dispute and relieve some of the burden from your shoulders.
- Child Arrangements: If the two of you are unable to come to an agreement about who should have custody of your child, a child arrangement order needs to be made. It will determine who your child will live with, where he or she will live, and when your child can spend time with the other parent or guardian. We can offer the help and guidance you need most.
- International Adoption & Surrogacy: Whether you are considering adoption, not quite ready to make a move, or trying to decide between adoption and surrogacy, we'll assist you with understanding the documents, process, and your rights. No matter where you are in the process, you can seek help at any time.
- The Rights of Grandparents: Family law matters can often obstruct relationships with grandchildren, but we can help advise you following a divorce or custody matter to ensure you continue to maintain that bond.
- Domestic Violence/Injunctions: Domestic violence can have a serious effect on your physical and mental health and taking steps to end the violence is absolutely essential. We can file an injunction to stop the threats, violence, and intimidation.
We can help you come up with the right solution. Contact us now to help us understand your situation and your desired outcome. With a free initial consultation session, we're ready to help you understand your options.