Leading Divorce, Family, Property and Immigration Solicitors
0203 935 6479
Warlies Park House Horseshoe Hill Upshire, Essex EN9 3SL
Business Immigration Law
The Points-Based System helps to decide whether the team members you want to hire are granted entry clearance and leave to remain, and as a business, you can’t afford to continue to recruit talent only to have them turned away during the application process. At Kayson Solicitors, we understand how the Points-Based System works, and we can ensure the Home Office has the requirements necessary to admit your potential staff members.
Requirements of eligibility are ever changing, and understanding what’s coming next is difficult when you have a business to run. There are many pitfalls in the process, and the right team can help your applicants meet the requirements. Our services include
- Strategic Immigration Planning for new Start-up Companies in the UK
- Sponsorship Licences
- Regulating issues around illegal working and compliance
- Advising on PBS applications under Tier 2 General and Intra Company categories
- Work Permit
- Assist and Advice on any Short-term Assignment Plan, Business Visitor Visas, Temporary Work and Residence Permits, Entry Clearance
- Assist and assess Corporate Immigration Processes and Risk, undertaking Immigration Risk Reports and advising on best practise policies.
- In-house training and support
- Assist application on Temporary Workers Visa for work experience or training
- Application un Van der Elst for able to work in another EU member state for the purpose of providing services for a limited period of time
To learn more about how we can help your company get the qualified applicants it needs to remain competitive, contact us today.
Individual Immigration Law
The application process for immigrants can be both confusing and overwhelming. Whether you currently have Indefinite Leave to Remain, you’re just beginning the process, or you hope to have other family members gain a permit of permanent residence, our team can help make it happen.
Our personal involvement throughout the process can help to minimise stress and give you the advice you need from start to finish. Our services include:
- Tier 2 Visa
- Spouse Visa
- Partners & Fiancée Visa
- EEA Settlement & Citizenship
- EEA Application
- Human Rights
- Tie 5 Visa
- UK Immigration Appeal
To learn more about our areas of expertise and how we can help you gain citizenship, contact us today.