Leading Divorce, Family, Property and Immigration Solicitors
0203 935 6479
Warlies Park House Horseshoe Hill Upshire, Essex EN9 3SL
Immigration Law in Waltham Abbey
Tier 1 Visa – Entrepreneur
Entrepreneur – people who want to establish a business in the UK or take over an established business.
- An up-to-date passport or other lawful travel identification.
- Evidence of the £50,000 or £200,000 investment funds available to you.
- A business plan.
- Proof you can support yourself during your stay.
- Evidence you meet the English language requirement.
- Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you must take the test.
- A criminal record certificate from any country you have lived in for a year or more in the last ten years.
How to apply
Apart from North Korea, all other countries must make their visa application online. However, if you are considering switching to an entrepreneur visa from another visa category you already hold, the application can be made in the UK.
The application for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is a complex category in the UK Immigration. You will need to ensure that you are instructing a solicitor who has a track record of successful applications.
Whether you plan to launch a start-up company, or seek to invest and act as a director in an established business, we can assist you.
What are the benefits in investing in the UK
- You can operate your business venture as a limited company.
- You can earn an income as self-employed.
- You can study part-time.
- Your dependent family members and join you in the UK.
- Your dependant family members can also work and earn an income.
- You and your dependant family members can enjoy travel outside of the UK for up to 180 days every year.
- You have the right to apply for indefinite leave to remain after five yeas provided you meet the requirements in place at the time of the application.
- You can apply for British Nationality after 12 months from the date you are granted indefinite leave to remain.
We can assist you with collating the required documentation and prepare a persuasive business plan