Wills in Essex
Wills Writers based in Waltham Abbey
Introduction to Wills
Making a will is the best way to ensure that your assets will be distributed according to your wishes after you are gone.
At Kayson Solicitors, we are proud to offer a comprehensive estate planning and Will writing service. Whether you have an existing will that needs updating to reflect changes in your circumstances (for example following divorce) or if you have never made a will before, Kayson’s team of experienced experts can help guide you through the process from start to finish.
We take time to understand what and who is most important to you and we will work with you to ensure that your loved ones will be provided for when you are no longer around.
Why make a Will?
There are a variety of different reasons on why you should create a Will. Having a Will offers security and peace of mind, knowing that your property and assets will be distributed to your loved ones in accordance with your wishes. Without a Will in place, the Law of Intestacy decides how your estate is distributed and this may not be in accordance with your wishes. Depending upon your situation, not making a Will can also cause other issues. For example, unless Guardian’s are appointed in a Will , the Court will decide who becomes the guardians of your children should anything happen to you. As a parent, you want to have peace of mind that if anything ever happened, you have full knowledge that your child will be cared for by whomever you state within your Will.
For those that are married, it is important to make a Will to protect your spouse as, contrary to popular belief, they will not automatically inherit all of your estate. If you are unmarried but have a long term partner , your partner has no automatic right to inherit anything from you, which leaves them incredibly vulnerable.
Why choose Kayson Solicitors?
We have the expertise to help you with:
- Wills – we can help draft your Will to ensure that you have peace of mind that your assets are shared accordingly.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – helping you through the process of appointing an Attorney to take care of your decisions if you are unable to in the future.
- Probate – guiding you through the application for the legal right to administer the estate of a deceased person.
- Trusts – setting up trusts helps ensure that you protect your estate for future generations
- Deputyships – making an application for a Deputyship Order when there is no Power of Attorney.
Here at Kayson Solicitors we have specialists who are fully trained with detailed knowledge of Will Writing and Estate Planning. Our services can be tailored to meet your specific circumstances to ensure your wishes are carried out and your family are protected.